Privacy Notice & Cookie Information
I am Margareth Sackett, Chiropodist. My website address is: https://chiropodist-bournemouth.co.uk
This Privacy Notice and any documents it references, inform you how I collect and use the personal information (“Personal Data”) you provide when visiting my website. I know how much you care about the way your Personal Data is used; I am committed to protecting the integrity and confidentiality of your information and will act in a careful, sensible manner in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and the Data Protection Act 2018.
How is Personal Data collected
- If you use the contact form on this website the submitted data, which will include but may not be limited to your full name and email address, is sent to me and I use this data to respond to you in relation to your enquiry.
- Information is also automatically collected about your visit to this website, but this is anonymised statistical data and does not identify you personally (please refer to the ‘Cookies used on this website’ section below for details).
Who controls the Personal Data that is collected?
The Personal Data collected by this website is in the control of myself, Margareth Sackett.
I employ safe protocols for website browsing, encrypted communication and transfer of Personal Data (such as HTTPS and SSL/TLS). In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Is Personal Data shared?
Your Personal Data will not be shared with any third parties without your express permission, unless I am required to do so by law or in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
- Protect and defend our lawful rights and property.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our customers and the public.
Are communications monitored and/or recorded?
No monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, or other communications currently takes place, but may take place in accordance with UK law, in order to prevent or detect crime, or for business purposes such as quality control and training. If any such monitoring or recording of calls or other communications should take place at any time, you will be advised at that time.
Cookies used on this website
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. You can also control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. And you can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics at the Google Analytics opt-out page.
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Your comments are welcomed regarding this privacy notice; contact details and an email contact form are available for your use.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time.
It was first published 28th October 2011, and last modified 11th February 2019.